Monday, June 8, 2009

Lexus Celebrating Christmas

Lexus: Daddy, Mummy & Uncle Zealous!!
Why are we gathering in the Living room?



Lexus: Oh!! And Is this my New Bed? Nice~



Lexus: Hm.... Walk Walk!! I wanna go Out!!






Lexus: Grrrrr~~ What is this thingy wrap around me?? Eee...



Rolling Here!! Rolling There!! AGAIN!!
Same Old Pattern!!


See!! Like that not Handsome le la!!



Lexus: Ok La Ok La!! Don't Roll, Don't Roll Lar!!



Lexus: Mummy.. You taking photo ar??



Next time.. We should ask Daddy to gets his legs off the camera zone 1st..



Weeee......
What are we waiting for?



Lexus: Is it time yet? The clock soooo slow de..



OKOK Lexus!! Now lets start party!! Yeh!!
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1.....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



We wish you a Merry christmas..
We wish you a Merry christmas..
We wish you a Merry christmas..
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR~



Lexus: Woooooooo.... Woooooooo.....



Lexus: Haiz.. Soooo Tired..
Get the hat off me please..


OK!! Now.. Let do a Christmas hand Shake!!



Lexus: Done.. It's time for a rest..


Cheese~~


Lexus: Is my shirt nice?



Lexus: Look at the back design.. Cool right..



Lexus: I have a pair of SHINNING eyes.



Lexus: Now.. Back to my Bed.. Zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment