Monday, June 8, 2009

Evo & Cherry!! The very 1st day!!

The 1st day home!! Evo & Cheery is not scared at all!!

They are not walking, They are JUMPING!! Hop Hop Hop~ Aaaaaa!!



Evo & Cherry: Hurray!! Daddy, Mummy!! LOOK!! We are riding Motor... Zooommmm zooooommmmm~



Evo & Cherry: Weeeeee.... Isn't that FUN!! Zoooommmmmm~




Say CHEESE to the camera Evo~ Cheese!!



Evo: Mummy feeding me milk milk!!




Evo: Hey!! Who keep on taking my photo.. I'm drinking my milk ok!!
Evo: Later on.. Later on than take my photo!!



Evo: I'm older le.. Give me more MILK!! Heehee.. drink it in a cup instead!!




Evo: Oooooo~~ Daddy, mummy! Please let me out!! Please!!



Evo: Please~~~



Evo! you good boy ok! After your 3rd injection than can go play play with big bro Lexus!



Evo: I don't care! I don't want!! I want to come out NOW!!


Cherry is such a good girl.. Baby should sleep more!!
Evo.. Go and sleep!!


Evo: Oooooo... I can't get to sleep!!



Evo: Let me try jumping OUT!! 1 2 3.. Opps.. Fail!



Evo: Hm... Mummy! Please let me out!!



Ok Ok! But only jus for a while Evo..



Say Cheese to the Camera Evo!! And.. You will go to bed ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment